Friday, November 21, 2008

I Want Turkey mmm....and Gravy Too!!!

Hey Guys!

This week has truly been blessed. I feel like I did well on a quiz I had in History class today. I probably won't know what my grade is until Thanksgiving break is over. I'm sooo looking forward to it being Thanksgiving. I'm ready for some good eat'n (if that's how you spell that word). My goshly goshly! I can almost smell the cornbread dressing, turkey, and delicious pies. Mmm....

Hope ya'll have a great Thanksgiving!

~Beth

1 Corinthians 6:19 - 20 (Amplified Bible) Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own.....

2 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

Hey Beth, Great post!
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving too! We're traveling to Ark and Tenn. for the Holidays. I love your new background!

~Kris said...

Hey the new layout is so cute!

The live plan isn't going very well for me either. Let's strive to change in this holiday season.

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page